Hair is like a valuable crown on our heads, it is very essential for both men and women as it has the power to affect our identities and our social, professional and emotional lives on the same level. Hair loss can cause a serious trauma to some people, but when medical advancements exist there is no room for stress anymore. Male hair transplant is your perfect match to restore that head full of hair back again.
What is Male Pattern Baldness?
Male pattern baldness also known an Androgenic Alopecia is the most common type of hair loss in men. It is characterized by a receding hairline at the temples with thinning hair around the crown area. In some cases the receding hairline forms a shape of ‘M’; while others experience a severe hair loss until most of the hair – starting from the frontal area moving all the way back to the crown area – is lost. Studies show that male pattern baldness is caused by the male sex hormone or to be more precise because of the excessive sensitivity of hair follicles to the DHT (dihydrotestosterone) male hormone which causes hair follicles to shrink until there are fewer visible hairs left on the scalp.
Causes of Male Pattern Baldness.
On average people shed between 100 to 150 hair strands daily which is normal and no need to panic because new hair is growing again at the same time. However, when hair loss becomes even more, this is an alarm which requires an intervention.
But before trying to find a solution for hair loss and baldness, we first need to understand the causes behind it. Although the main cause of hair loss may not be fully addressed, but it is related to one of the following factors;
- • Family history and Genetics In the majority of cases male hair loss has a genetic tendency, which means that if a member in your family has experienced male pattern baldness before, then you are likely to experience it as well.
- • Medical Conditions Some health diseases can have a huge impact on hair loss. For instance, thyroid problems with both an overactive thyroid and underactive thyroid can cause hair to fall out.
- • Medications Medications are used to cure certain health issues; however they can also have some side effects and one of these side effects that a person might possibly encounter is hair loss. Some of these medications include, blood thinners, excessive consumption of vitamin A, antidepressants etc.
Other causes of male pattern baldness;
- • Skin disorders and scalp infections.
- • Stress.
- • Iron deficiency.
- • Unbalanced diet.
- • Chemotherapy treatments.
- • Hair pulling disorder
- • Excessive hair styling and using chemical hair products.
Hair loss Prevention:
The answer to how hair loss can be prevented is in your hands. Some of the causes behind hair loss are preventable only when you make sure to follow these guideline;
- • Eat healthy to get a healthy, strong, shiny hair.
- • Stay hydrated and drink a lot of water. It is advised to drink daily an average of 2 litres of water.
- • Exercise to enhance your health and throw away all the stress.
- • Avoid using chemical hair products and hair dyes that damages your hair.
- • Avoid over styling and pulling your hair out.
- • Keep your hair clean and choose the right shampoo for your hair.
Male Hair Transplant in Turkey
If you are suffering from hair loss and baldness you must know how an overstraining process it is trying to look for the best and most effective hair loss treatment. These treatments are temporary and don’t guarantee full prevention of hair loss as there has been no medical treatment up to date that proved to put an end to hair loss. So why spend your money on ineffective products and medications when you can easily opt for an everlasting solution by undergoing a hair transplant in Turkey with the most affordable prices and the highest quality.Hair transplantation surgery remains the first choice that tackles the problem of baldness and hair loss in men forever as it proved the ability to provide very natural-looking results. The surgery is performed by harvesting and extracting follicles from the back of the scalp that serves as the ‘Donor Area’ and transplanting it in the areas suffering baldness or thinning known as the ‘Recipient Area’.
Importance of Hair Transplant in Turkey
Combine the high expertise and qualifications of the hair transplant surgeons in Turkey along with the affordable prices and the first-class services provided and you shall understand the growing interest in preferring Turkey as a destination for hair transplant.
Turkey has seen a significant and rapid growth in the field of hair transplantation for people seeking a permanent solution to end their suffering with baldness. It has built a solid reputation throughout many years as a leading destination for hair restoration surgeries with the high quality facilities it offers. So, if you’re asking yourself what will I get by having my hair transplant in Turkey that I can’t get somewhere else? Then keep on reading and learn more about the benefits you will gain;
- • Your physical appearance will improve and you’ll return the youthful looks again.
- • You will get the most natural looks that no one can tell you’ve had a hair transplant.
- • The highest density from one session.
- • Luxurious services incorporated in the same package for a reasonable price.
- • Top-notch, experienced and highly skilled surgeons.
- • The most advanced techniques and modern technologies.
- • Your self-confidence will be boosted and people will find it difficult to disregard you.
- • Your social, professional and emotional life will be enhanced.